Might this be why?

If there's something I've learned during my quite few years of existence on this planet that we call earth* it's that when you can't sleep, music's your best friend.
Especially when it's such great music as the compositions of Friska Viljor. I'd indeed say that they're one of the best swedish bands in history.
I don't know what it is about them that brings me such joy but it has to have something to do with the great combination of trashy mandolin playing and semi-false singing. I love it!



If you haven't heard 'em you need to listen to this song:
I Gave My Life: http://open.spotify.com/track/5OFovg2L5gfL0LDm4Z8UaW
and every other song on the Bravo! album for that matter.

1 kommentarer:

  1. Matilda sa...

    Jag träffade sångaren i Friska Viljor på Debaser en gång. Han kom fram och presenterade sig som Gustav Vasa och bjöd med oss på efterfest i Skanstull. Han hade massa sprit, sa han. Vi tackade nej.

    En anekdot ur sin favoritsyster fantastiska liv.

    Puss!  


 

Blogger Templates