I know they want it, alcoholics are some sex freaks

I guess I can't have a music blog without mentioning Brokencyde once. They're such a great phenomenon.
I mean, a more craptastic combination between bad auto-tuned gayness and just plain screaming is really hard to come by in todays really musically developed world. They're sorta like Neanderthals meeting the man of the future, trying to start a fire in the kitchen to cook a boar.

Their lyrics are so amazingly bad that I have to quote some of it right now. In "Freaxxx" the screaming guy says the following:

"Convertible top, and the wheels spin.
I can taste that ice when my grill is in.
If you want me baby feel me in.
'cause I don't waste my time with lesbians.
"

I am seriously impressed that a human being could come up with lyrics like these. It's amazing!

And to top it all off, here it is. The video to Freaxxx.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eDWl_EkgyU&videos=sNEgBX2-y2M&playnext=2&playnext_from=TL
Beware of pigs with booze


DFKU

2 kommentarer:

  1. bruce sa...

    hej jag tycker de är ganska dåliga. hejdå  

  2. Gustav sa...

    brokencyde är bäst  


 

Blogger Templates