I got this blog, see?

I guess I could start by telling whoever might read this why I started this blog.
You see, I have a vision. A musical vision. A vision of all those ideas of lyrics and music that I have in my head actually reaching the real world for once.

I've never been that good at playing instruments (even though I've played the guitar for almost 3 years now) I just don't seem to make it work even though I have this huge passion for music.
But lately I've been thinking that I've evolved to the point that I can make it. And that's why I created this blog.
It's about my adventure from total tool to capable of making music that people might be able to listen to for once. I even bought a keytar (partly) for this and I hope I can make some kick ass tunes with it!

I will be posting here every now and then and keep you updated with my progress as a musician and post whatever music/lyrics I spit out.

I'll also post some music links and stuff like that. But this entire blog is made to be music-oriented.

I got myself one of these badboyz:























Anyways, I hope you'll find this interesting and decide to follow my experiment.

DFKU

0 kommentarer:


 

Blogger Templates